Planning a Couples’ Getaway in Destin
We may be biased, but we think Destin is the perfect place to go for a couples’ getaway. What could be more romantic than being out at the beach during a breathtaking sunset? A couples’ getaway in Destin is ideal at any time of year, but we love visiting in the fall and the springtime. Not only are the beaches less crowded, but you can still enjoy many fun things to do in Destin without being too hot or too cold. Below are some of our favorite activities that will take your couples’ getaway in Destin to the next level.
- Sunset cruise – The Solaris Yacht is one of Destin’s most popular attractions for a couples’ getaway, and for good reason, too! They offer a variety of packages including birthdays, anniversaries, and their popular dinner cruise. This is sure to be an unforgettable experience!
- Massages at Salamander Spa – If you’re coming to Destin to relax on vacation, then a couples’ massage at the Henderson’s Salamander Spa is a must. Offering a variety of treatments including facials, massages, scrubs, and more, this one of a kind elevated experience is a must.
- Relaxing at Henderson Beach State Park – Henderson Beach State Park reflects Destin’s natural beauty, spanning over 6,000 feet of protected shoreline with plenty of room to relax and enjoy the view. This beach tends to be a little quieter here as well. Henderson Beach State Park is also ADA-accessible and has beach wheelchairs available, too.
- Dinner overlooking the Destin Harbor – When the sun sets and the Destin Harbor lights up at night, it truly is a sight to see. Fortunately, Destin has many amazing restaurants right on the Harbor where you can take in these sights for yourself. Some of our favorite restaurants on the Harbor include Harbor Docks, Boshamps, and Brotulas. Make a reservation for two and get ready to enjoy dinner with a view!
- Sailing through the East Pass – Do you and your significant other love being out on the water? Then a sailing trip through the East Pass is for you! A private sailing charter is usually helmed by a knowledgeable captain or team and gives you just the experience you’re looking for. Plus, you’ll get the chance to experience Destin like never before.
We would love to host you for your couples’ getaway in Destin! Take a look at our Cottages to find the perfect place for you.