Five Places to Get Christmas Dinner in Destin
Are you staying with us for Christmas? The holiday is just over a week away, and it’s almost time to start planning your itinerary. Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner in Destin is an important tradition for many, and this year, local restaurants need your help more than ever. We encourage you to get out and dine with a local restaurant this holiday season, whether you choose to have a sit-down meal or get your dinner to go. The good news is that there are so many delicious places to get Christmas dinner in Destin – some restaurants are right within walking distance of our Cottages. Take a look at a few of our favorites below that will help solidify your plans this holiday season.
- Grande Vista Bar & Grill – Grande Vista Bar & Grill’s three-course Christmas menu is served from 12-5 PM on Christmas Day. Enjoy decadent options like Charred Sweet Corn and Crab Chowder, Prime Rib Roast, and White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Reservations are highly recommended, so don’t miss out!
- Harbor Docks – Located within walking distance of the Cottages, Harbor Docks has been one of our favorite restaurants since the beginning. Take the family to go dine on their waterfront deck and enjoy fresh Gulf seafood on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- Vin’tij – Vin’tij is closed on Christmas, but offering their special Christmas brunch on December 26th and 27th. Enjoy Bacon Beignets, Roasted Turkey & Tasso Monte Crisco French Toast, Lobster Benedicts, and more. Available from 11 AM until 3 PM with reservations highly recommended!
- Boshamps – Boshamps is another great restaurant in Destin you can dine at during the holidays. Their location on the harbor is just a short drive from our Cottages. If the weather is not too cold, you can dine outside looking out onto the water while enjoying Christmas dinner in Destin with loved ones.
- 790 on the Gulf – 790 on the Gulf’s two- and three-course specialty dinners are the perfect way to enjoy a holiday meal with loved ones. Guests will enjoy options like Beef Tenderloin and Shrimp, Chicken Ecrevisse, Homemade Crab Cakes, and Warm South Louisiana Breadpudding with a Bourbon Butter Sauce. Reservations are recommended for this special meal, so give them a call to reserve your spot for Christmas dinner in Destin.
No time to make it for Christmas but still want to come to Destin before 2020 is up? Contact us today about booking our Cottages.