Restaurants & Activities in Destin, FL
When you stay at the Cottages by the Bay, you will be visiting the heart of Destin. Known for its local flare, this area of Destin has tons of adventure, excitement, and delicious restaurants. Whether you are traveling with a group of friends or hosting a family reunion with us, you will find something for everyone to enjoy! For a list of our favorite restaurants and activities in Destin, read below! As an added bonus, each of these is within walking distance, or just a short drive away from the Cottages by the Bay.
- Harbor Docks – Delicious seafood with a gorgeous view!
- The Back Porch – Beachfront restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere.
- McGuire’s Irish Pub – The original location! Make sure to leave your mark with a dollar bill!
- Dewey Destin’s – Walking distance, fresh seafood, and a view of the Choctawhatchee Bay.
- Harry T’s Lighthouse – The best place in Destin to watch the sunset!
- Rent a pontoon boat and cruise through the Choctawhatchee Bay looking for wildlife.
- Hop on Olin Marler’s Dolphin Cruise and spot dolphins swimming along through the water.
- Captain Leonard State Park has a splash pad and beach access perfect for families with kids of all ages.
- Book a fishing charter through one of the many trusted captains along the Destin Harbor.
- Rent paddleboards through La Dolce Vita and enjoy the water the way a local would.
- Zip line across HarborWalk Village and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the area!
- The Track in Destin offers tons of excitement including go-carts and an arcade.
- Shop until you drop at The Destin Commons. Here you will find brands you love and also local boutiques.
- Relax and unwind with Destin Yoga by the Sea.
We hope these restaurants and activities in Destin help you plan the ultimate trip to the beach!